It’s 2015 and Babcock Labs has a few New Year’s resolutions:
1. We resolve to continue water conservation efforts so that California’s residents and economy continue to thrive despite drought.
2. We resolve to continue to observe our core values:
- Respect, Trust, and Support: We value diversity and unique contributions, and foster a trusting, open, and respectful positive team environment and treat each person with whom we interact in a fair and equitable manner.
- Integrity: We are ethically unyielding and honest, and inspire trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words, and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Client Value: We believe in developing excellent, long-term relationships with our clients by being responsive to their needs and by consistently delivering unparalleled service.
- Knowledge: We believe in a commitment to continuous learning and improvement through education, and maintaining open, positive communication that encourages and fosters creative genius and empowerment.
- Community: We believe that our community is an important resource and we strive to act in ways that nurture and encourage its growth, development, and ultimately, its ongoing success.
- Fiscally Responsible: We believe that acting in a fiscally responsible manner will ensure profitability to invest in the lab, in ourselves, and in the continued success of our company.
3. Lastly, we resolve, as always, to continue to observe our vision which is to create a positive environment where laboratory professionals proudly deliver unparalleled services and value.
It’s going to be a great year; We can feel it! What are your New Year’s resolutions?